Royal City Nursery is a family-owned garden centre which has been serving the Guelph community since 1962. We take pride in our client relationships and providing excellent customer service.
To be considered for any position,
- You are a self-starter and work well independently and as part of a team
- You are able to organize your work and prioritize tasks effectively
- You thrive in a fast-paced and challenging work environment
- You have a great sense of humour, a positive and friendly attitude and a willingness to learn
Successful candidates have previous retail experience, are self-motivated, possess excellent people, communication and organizational skills and wish to join a professional team that prides itself on delivering exceptional and personalized customer service.
Your primary role is as a customer service representative, assisting with product sales, merchandising, cleanliness and overall customer satisfaction. In addition:
- You have a good knowledge of trees, shrubs and perennials
- You are dynamic
- You have a keen eye for maintaining a neat and orderly sales floor
- You have minimum 2 years working in a retail environment, (garden centre experience would be a bonus)
- You understand what it takes to be part of a close-knit team
- You are passionate about providing unequalled customer service
- You are committed to switching gears on a dime and tackling whatever comes your way working with an energized and positive attitude.
There are part time positions available immediately for seasonal employment. Please apply in person, with resume.
We are located at 6838 Wellington Road 124, Guelph (Highway 24 between Guelph and Cambridge, near Kossuth Road).