Our ideal candidates have previous experience on a landscape construction crew and are looking to join an established team that prides itself on being industry experts and delivering exceptional customer service. There are both seasonal and career landscape positions available.
This position is active for 8 to 10 months, starting late March, early April ending approximately early to mid November. Some hours may be available during November and December with our Christmas tree sales.
Number of hours per week vary from 40 to 55 hours, depending upon the season, with at least one weekend day off.
- At clients homes: Assisting in the install and maintenance of designed hard and soft-scapes including patios, walkways, gardens, ponds and water features.
- At the garden center: Assist customers and be responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of the grounds.
- You carry yourself professionally and are confident in communication at all times
- You are committed to always delivering exceptional customer service.
- Valid G license and previous experience driving/pulling a company trailer
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience as a landscaper in Ontario
- Able to consistently lift heavy items without help (50+ lbs)
- A positive attitude and are a team player
- You display good initiative, consistently look for ways to contribute and keep busy without being asked
Please apply in person at 6838 Wellington Rd 124, Guelph (Highway 24 between Guelph and Cambridge, near Kossuth Road) ) or send us your resume to email@example.com with the subject: Landscaper