We are looking for individuals with previous retail experience who enjoy delighting customers with exceptional service. You will be the first and last individual our customer is in personal contact with and enjoy being friendly and helpful
You are comfortable learning on the fly, keep calm, understand Microsoft Excel, are quick with learning POS systems and will need to learn the various departments in our store. We have full time and part time positions available this season. Full time staff can anticipate 35 to 40 hours per week, while part time staff can anticipate 15 to 20 per week. All staff must be available at least one week-end day.
Overall responsibilities include:
- Excellent customer service skills, including greeting, educating and checkout of our client base.
- Answering the phone and taking appropriate messages
- Controlling and checking outgoing merchandise
- Gift wrapping
- Preparing end of day deposits and balancing the register float
- Maintaining a clean and orderly checkout area (includes vacuuming, sweeping, dusting etc.)
- Ensuring shelves are appropriately stocked and organized and being aware of overstock levels
Our ideal candidate is outgoing and organized with the ability to focus in a busy environment with little assistance. Customer Service is the primary goal of this role.
- Previous cashier experience (minimum 2 years)
- Productive, efficient and attentive to detail
- Enjoy people in an active environment
- A positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Quick learner
Please apply in person at 6838 Wellington Rd. 124 Guelph (Highway 24, between Guelph and Cambridge, near Kossuth Rd) or send us your resume to email@example.com with the subject: Sales and Cash