We are looking for individuals who are passionate about helping our clients find solutions suited to their outdoor living environments.
In addition to direct sales, our ideal candidate has previous experience in a retail garden centre, and is looking to join an established team of industry experts.
There are both full and part-time positions available
- Educate and assist our clients
- Sales and customer service in a number of departments, depending on season
- Maintenance of all plant stock, including watering, weeding, pruning, tidying, IPM
- Maintenance of the sales floor including sweeping, organizing and merchandising product
- Other duties as assigned
- You are passionate about the horticulture industry
- You are committed to working with an energized and positive attitude
- You have a solid understanding of hardy trees and shrubs
- Minimum 2 years working in a retail garden center or similar location
- You like being part of a small, dedicated team
- Able to lift up to thirty pounds (30 lbs.+)
- Water garden and pond knowledge is an asset
Please apply in person at 6838 Wellington Rd 124, Guelph (Highway 24 between Guelph and Cambridge, near Kossuth Road) or send us your resume at email@example.com with the subject: Garden Centre Sales.