Royal City Nursery is a family-owned garden centre which has been serving the Guelph community since 1962. We take pride in our client relationships and providing excellent customer service.
To be considered for any position,
- You are a self-starter and work well independently and as part of a team
- You enjoy the ability to organize your work and prioritize tasks effectively
- You thrive in a fast-paced and challenging work environment
- You have a great sense of humour, a positive and friendly attitude and a willingness to learn
Your primary role is as a customer service representative, assisting with product sales, efficient cashier duties, cleanliness and overall customer satisfaction.
Qualified candidates will:
- Enjoy being in an outdoor environment
- Have a keen eye for maintaining a neat and orderly sales floor
- Have minimum 2 years working in a retail garden centre or as a cashier in a fast paced environment
- Understand what it takes to be part of a close-knit team
- Be passionate about providing unequalled customer service
- Be committed to working with an energized and positive attitude
There are full time and part time positions available immediately for seasonal employment as well as potential for sponsorship into a Red Seal Apprenticeship for a longer term opportunity. Please apply in person, with resume or online at http://royalcitynursery.com/careers/
We are located at 6838 Wellington Road 124, Guelph (Highway 24 between Guelph and Cambridge, near Kossuth Road).