If you are interested in creating and maintaining consumer relationships within an outdoor living space, this is an opportunity for you! We are expanding our landscape division, looking for a motivated and capable individual to join an established team of industry experts, delivering exceptional and personalized customer service.
As our ideal candidate, you will be responsible for initiating, maintaining and executing successful, unique residential landscape designs of many scales. You will have at least 3-5 years related experience in Landscape design and construction, a G class drivers licence with clean drivers abstract. In addition, you
- have a minimum 3 to 5 years experience in Landscape Design and construction, including client management and maintaining crew relationships
- possess an ability to creatively solve outdoor living space issues
- interact with customers from initial client contact, site inventory and analysis, design presentation, sales through to installation management
- assist in the accurate estimation of each job and supply all necessary information for subsequent job costing
- posses a sound, working knowledge of plant material hardy to Southern Ontario
- have a minimum of a College level Landscape Design Diploma, BLA or equivalent
- have your own vehicle
This is a full time position, with career potential. We offer a competitive wage package commensurate with skills and experience. Please apply in person to Tanya Olsen or Dave White, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Landscape Designer.
We look forward to meeting you!
Tanya, Dave and the Royal City Nursery family