Celebrating 56 years in business in the Guelph area, Royal City Nursery is a third generation family-run business. We are expanding our existing landscape construction division and are looking for a motivated individual to join our team of industry experts, who pride themselves on delivering exceptional customer service.
Are you looking for a fulfilling career opportunity to create and maintain great relationships within an outdoor living space? If so, this is an opportunity for you! Royal City Nursery is a third generation family owned garden centre in business since 1962. Serving clients in Guelph, Kitchener-Waterloo and Cambridge area, we take pride in our client relationships and are looking for like-minded individuals to add to our expanding landscape division.
In this role you will be responsible for initiating, maintaining and executing original residential landscape designs. You will have at least 3-5 years related experience in landscape design and construction, a G class driver’s licence with clean drivers abstract. In addition, you
Qualified candidates will have:
- A minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience in Landscape Design and construction, including
- Experience with direct client management including site analysis, design development with client, and design presentation
- Sales experience
- Experience with estimating job costs
- Experience maintaining crew relationships
- Ability to creatively solve outdoor living space issues
- A sound, working knowledge of plant material hardy to Southern Ontario.
- A minimum of a College level Landscape Design Diploma, BLA or equivalent.
- A valid class G license and clean driving record.
- Access to or possess your own vehicle is required in this role
This is a full time position with career potential, offering a competitive wage package commensurate with experience. Please apply in person or visit our website and fill out an application at www.royalcitynursery.com/careers , directing application correspondence to Tanya Olsen or Dave White