Our landscape division is expanding! We are looking for a motivated and capable individual to join an established team of industry experts, delivering exceptional and personalized customer service.
Our ideal candidate will be responsible for leading a crew of 2-3 employees while installing residential and commercial landscapes as per design. Candidates will have at least 2-3 years related experience, a G class drivers licence with clean drivers abstract and be able to drive a pick up truck with trailer. This is a full time position.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Experience in the proper and safe operation of all landscape construction equipment such as skid-steer, mini-excavator, trimmers, pruners, weed-eaters etc.
- Horticultural back ground with knowledge in the installation of hard and softscapes
- Sound knowledge of horticultural, landscape construction and maintenance practices.
- The ability to motivate, direct crew members and supervise for effective completion of work.
- The ability to interact with clientele and provide clients with great customer service.
- At the garden center you will also assist customers and be responsible for the upkeep of the grounds.
- The ability to carry yourself professionally at all times
- A High School Diploma or equivalent
We offer a competitive wage package to commensurate with skills and experience. Career pathways can also include sponsorship into a Red Seal Horticulture Apprenticeship Program. If this sounds like a role for you, please apply in person.
We look forward to meeting you!
Tanya, Dave and the Royal City Nursery family