Our ideal candidates have previous experience in a retail fashion setting and are looking to join an established team that prides itself on delivering exceptional and personalized customer service.
This is a part time position starting in April, ending in December. Your primary role is that of a customer service representative and will assist the boutique manager in product sales, efficient cashier duties and overall customer satisfaction In addition:
- You have solid knowledge and understanding of how to style and advise our clientele in making the appropriate fashion choice for a particular aesthetic, style and body type
- You practise active listening
- You are up to date with fashion trends and understand fashion seasonality and colour theory
- You have a keen eye for maintaining a neat and orderly sales floor.
- You have minimum 2 years working in retail fashion or similar occupation
- You understand the importance of being part of a close knit team environment and enjoy bringing a team together
- You are passionate about the customer service industry and are committed to working with an energized and positive attitude.
We are located at 6838 Wellington Road 124, Guelph (Highway 24 between Guelph and Cambridge, near Kossuth Road).