Our ideal candidate has previous experience on a landscape construction crew and is looking to join an established team. Royal City Nursery prides itself on being industry experts and delivering exceptional customer service.
This position is an 8 to 10 month contract, starting late March, early April, ending early to mid-November, with the possibility of hours during November and December for Christmas Tree sales.
Number of hours per week varies from 40 to 55.
- At client’s homes: Assisting in the install and maintenance of designed hard and soft-scapes including patios, walkways, gardens, ponds and water features.
- At the garden center: Assist customers and be responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of the grounds.
- Valid Class G driver’s license, previous experience driving/pulling a trailer, and a clean driving record.
- A minimum of 1 year experience as a landscaper in Ontario
- Able to consistently lift fifty pounds (50+ lbs) without assistance
- A positive attitude and are a team player
- You carry yourself professionally
- Confident verbal communications at all times
- You are committed to delivering exceptional customer service
- You display good initiative, consistently look for ways to contribute and keep busy without being asked
Please apply in person at 6838 Wellington Rd 124, Guelph (Highway 24 between Guelph and Cambridge, near Kossuth Road) ) or send us your resume to email@example.com with the subject: Landscaper