Our ideal candidate has previous experience in a retail fashion setting and is looking to join an established team that prides itself on delivering exceptional, personalized customer service.
This is a part time contract position starting in April, ending in late-December in Tsuga Boutique. Tsuga Boutique carries designer fashions, accessories and footwear, along with exclusive home décor items.
Your primary role is that of a customer service representative who will assist the boutique manager with product sales, cashier duties and overall customer satisfaction.
- You have minimum 2 years working in a retail fashion setting.
- You have solid knowledge and understanding of how to style and advise our clientele in making the appropriate fashion choice for a particular aesthetic, style and body type
- You practise active listening
- You are up to date with fashion trends and understand fashion seasonality and colour theory
- You have a keen eye for order and like to maintaining a neat and orderly sales floor.
- You are passionate about customer service
- Are committed to working with an energized and positive attitude.
Please apply in person at 6838 Wellington Rd 124, Guelph (Highway 24 between Guelph and Cambridge, near Kossuth Road) ) or send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Boutique Sales